Friday, July 27, 2007

~anna kUrnikOva~









"It's true I always try to be as seductive as possible but I wouldn't be here if I couldn't play tennis." Anna Kournikova


Anna Kournikova is widely recognized not only for her performance on the tennis court but also for her stunning looks. Blonde-haired, 5' 8" tall Anna was listed as one of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" four times, in 1998, 2000, 2002 and 2003. She also posed for the cover of Sports Illustrated's June 2000 edition and was featured in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition in 2004. The Sexiest Woman in the World, according to FHM Magazine (2002, American edition), Anna splashed across the screen in the 2000 film Me, Myself and Irene, starring Jim Carrey.


"I have a lot of boyfriends. I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all." says Anna Kournikova.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites