Thursday, September 11, 2008

` tele aCtress :: raGhini kHanna `














Bollywood actor and MP Govinda’s niece Ragini Khanna is all set to make her debut on television with “Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi”, on NDTV Imagine. Ragini, a model, hails from a Bollywood family. Her father is a producer, her mother is a novelist and brother Amit Khanna is an actor. Says Ragini: “I have grown up seeing my uncle Govinda on screen and have learnt a lot from him. Now I’m excited about my role. I play the character of a young girl from a small town with high ambitions. There is no melodrama. It’s a fresh concept a number of mothers and daughters will relate to.” NDTV Imagine is also trying to give a new look and twist to the serial formula format and “Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi” may be a trendsetter.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites