Wednesday, June 17, 2009

` handsOme hUnk - johnny depp `












Johnny Depp is shocked by his success, and fears his career might anyday come to an abrupt end.
The " Pirates of the Caribbean " actor who shot to fame in " Nightmare on Elm Street " in 1984 is "deeply grateful" for the work he is offered and constantly worries his career will end suddenly, reports contactmusic.com.

"I never dreamed I would get this far and stay around for so long. In fact I always wonder when I'm going to be rumbled and sent packing. It could happen tomorrow, so I'm just deeply, deeply grateful for the jobs I get," he said.

"Who knows. I might still end up playing guitar in some bar someplace. Or pumping gas? I honestly believe it's a miracle I still get jobs," he added.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites