Thursday, November 12, 2009

` very pretty megan fOx `



Actress Megan Fox says she wants to use her star status to help the less fortunate people.
The 23-year-old beauty, who rose to international stardom with ‘Transformers’, insists she won’t feel fulfilled until she uses her high profile to better the lives of others.
“Overall, in terms of this business, I hope to gain the status that will enable me to be truly and legitimately helpful to people,” the Daily Star quoted Fox as saying.
“I feel like that’s my purpose in life, to do charity work and help people around the world on a global level.
“Being part of this business, you have so much influence and you can really make a difference. I’m drawn towards the idea of somehow helping children,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites